SoCozy Cinch Detangler + leave-in Conditioner


              SoCozy Cinch
  Detangler + Leave-in Conditoner 

  Do you have a child with hair that constantly gets tangles after the shower? Then I have the solution for you! Please meet the Cinch Detangler + Leave-in Conditioner! 
   I was so excited to do a review for this product, because I remember when I was a child and always having tangles and my parents constantly pulling and pulling on my hair trying to brush out those hard to get tangles! This is great if your that parent and would like to not spend forever brushing your child's hair! Let this Detangler do the hard work for you! All you do is just spray all over your child's hair, and when you begin to brush you will see how amazing this actually works! This product smells so so so good!! I could smell it all day, reminds me of a fruit roll up!! 
   I have a younger sister and I was so excited to try this out on her! After her shower she was so excited to use this, because she has really bad tangles after her shower! 
    Above is a picture of her hair before and after brushing! The left side is before and the right is after! This made such an amazing difference on her hair! Before it was in tangles and all clumped together and after was so smooth and straight! After blow drying her hair was soo shiny and smooth I was amazed! She has really oily hair and it had that feeling as If she just got out of the salon! 


 This is a Detangler we love and will always use! If you believe this product may not be just what your looking for then don't worry! The SoCozy company has many many products to choose from! There are 3 categories your can choose from!  There are the Cinch, Behave & Boo! I'm sure your thinking huh? How do I know what I need! We'll don't worry I'm here to help! 

 The Cinch: the basic products that are designed to work in a snap! The products from the Cinch category you can choose from are: 
   - 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body wash
   - 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner +       Body wash  
    - Super Hydrating Conditioner 
    - Detangler + Leave-in Conditoner 

The Behave: the stylizers that make hair actually behave! The products in the Behave category you can choose from are:
 - Styling Gel Medium Hold
 - Styling Cream Soft Hold
 - Styling Mousse Medium Hold

The Boo: these scare away lice naturally! The products In the Boo category you can choose from are: 
 - Lice Prevention Shampoo
 - Lice Prevention Spray

 If you are interested in the Cinch Detangler + Leave-in Conditioner, or any of the other SoCozy products head on over to there site, where there products are kid tested and cosy approved! You an also find these products in your local Target nationwide! I will leave a direct link below to there website! 

https://socozy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription