Neoćell Biotin Bursts

        Neocell Biotin Bursts 
    Gourmet Biotin Soft Chews
          Acia Berry Flavor

  Does your body need a boost of       Biotin? If so, these are for you!


  Having beautiful and radiant skin has never been so easy or so delicious! NeoCell Biotin Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews! 
  The first time I ever tried these were from a sample inside of a subscription box, one bite and I fell in love! I was amazed at how something so yummy and juicy could actually have ingredients inside to to help not only my skin, but my hair and nails as we'll! 
  Have you ever heard of Biotin? Biotin is an important B-vitamin, that promotes healthy hair, skin and nails as we'll as energy support! This high potency formula supports the metabolism of proteins in the body that help create glowing skin, luxurious hair and nails! 


   These biotin bursts help nourish your beauty from the inside out! Inside the box comes 30 chews, that are individually wrapped! Each chew contains 10,000 
mcg of Biotin! You can take them daily! I really enjoyed these, now I'm not going to lie an say I saw a improvement over night! With products like these, this is something that will help but with time! I did notice my hair being a lot shiner, and my skin looke brighter! Different people will have different results, so remember when taking these or anything, gmt his is somethin that will help over time and give your body the extra boost and nutrients you need! 


   These little chews, were so amazing! I loved the yummy berry taste, although it does have a little weird after taste, don't worry! It's nothing to be scared about, because these are worth every penny! These are really chewy, the consistency is just like a starburst! But if you prefer them being a little harder, you can pop them In the fridge! If you would rather have a different flavor, maybe you think 
you won't like the berry! Don't worry there are other flavors, Chocolate Mint & Fruit Punch you can 
find them all on the NeoCell website! I love NeoCell because they have so many great products for your health and body to keep it happy from the inside and out! 

 Interested in these products of other NeoCell products? I will leave a direct link where you can find NeoCell Biotin Bursts and other products NeoCell has to offer!

NeoCell.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription