Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream

               Time Bomb
transformational anti-aging formula
         Flashback Nigh Cream

   This is the first product from Time Bomb, that I have ever used and I can't even describe this product in words, I love it that much. This is the BEST night team I have ever used in my life! This helps nourish your skin and plumper it and help minimize your wrinkles! Believe me it does just as it says! 
     It transforms your skin with a combination of phytolipids, oils, Hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidants and vitamins while sleeping! These ingredients get locked in overnight for dramatically visible results, & I promise you that it does exactly that! I have never been so excited about using a product and this product you will see results THE NEXT DAY I promise you, instead of like other products using for a month or longer at a time! 
  This product is pretty pricey the size you see in the picture is as 45ml an 1.5 FL OZ.  Costs $60.00. I know your thinking why would I pay that amount of money for a night cream, believe me this night cream BEATS ALL NIGHT CREAM THERE IS!

If you are interested in this product I will direct link it down below!! Don't worry you will not be disappointed! 

Official Website:

Flashback Night Cream:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription