Escape Monthly Box

           Escape Monthly
          Vacation In A Box


Have you ever heard of Escape Monthly? It is one of the BEST subscription boxes I believe there is! Every month you travel from destination to destination! For only $49.95 a month with free shipping, you can escape to a new destination every month! Although this is a high priced box, it is very worth it! The box is packed with amazing goodies giving you the feeling that you are there relaxing in your destination! I received the "Hawian Escape Box" below you can see some of the great goodies I received! 

As you can see each box comes with around 7-8 products! When I received this box and first opened It, the smell was amazing!! It made me feel like I was walking along the beach with my feet inthe  sand smelling the flowers! Some of the products I received in my box is:

Moon Hawaii Travel Guide:
With so much to explore in Hawaii, it's great to have a guide to help me point the direction where I want to go and help me discover new places and enchanting islands! 

Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Cream and Night Cream:
This product smells AMAZING! It is made with real raw Hawaiian Pupukea honey and organic extra virgin olive oil. It gives my skin a Hawaiian glow helping to protect and restore!

Noni Papaya Pineapple Body Wash and Body Lotion:
Both the body wash and body lotion are made with real noni, papaya and pineapple extracts in pure Hawaiian water with aloe leaf juice that softens the skin with each use leaving your skin smelling sweet and fresh!! Just find a waterfall or pretend your shower is one and pamper yourself like a Hawaiian royalty! Both of these products made my skin feel AMAZING!

Kona Glazed Macadamia Nut:
I have never tasted anything like these before! Although the Kona was very strong I was amazed at how much I actually liked it! Pop one of these I'm your mouth and it will take your taste buds on a trip around the islands!

Royal Hawaiian Macadami Crunch:
With these yummy clusters you enjoy a little yummy taste of Hawaii itself! I loved that these had different nuts mixed in a little cluster with a yummy glazed on top of it! 

Hawaiian Rainforest Naturals- Stress Release Bath Crystals
Put these baby's in your bath and relax and unwind with this soothing blend of natural Hawaiian salt crystals infused with   wild Lehua, Wild Kinehe and Wild Yellow Ginger. Relieve your stress and anxiety... tropically! 

Bonus! Seashell Lei:
Hand collected right from the sandy shorelines, this seashell gift made from nassa shells and cowries is a special part of the island! Wear this out when it's cloudy and will make the sun shine bright!

Next month escape to Europe! Escape to GREECE! 

Interested in subscribing to this box? I will leave a direct link to there website!
http://escapemonthly.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription