NYX Butter Gloss






When it comes to makeup if I had to pick just one product that is my favorite to use, it would be lipstick, or gloss. I feel like no matter what kind of day I'm having a little bit of color to your lips, will always make everything better. I have had these NYX Butter Glosses for a while, but they are one of my go to favorites and that's the reason they are still in my collection today! If you have never heard of NYX, they are a brand with great quality products and a huge variety as well. They can be found at Sephora, Ulta and Target. NYX is sold as at drug stores, however not everything is at drug store price. I've heard they have a lot of great products, if you have tried anything from NYX that you really like let me know, I'd love to try more from this brand!

What really made me want to do this review, was because I really miss using these like I used to. My makeup collection has grown quite a lot and they have seemed to get forgotten. I love that there is a huge variety of shades, 34 to be exact! From nudes, browns, pinks and purples and so much more. With each stroke, it makes your lips very buttery and smooth. The colors are about a medium coverage, but can be buildable! These are the perfect match for someone with dry lips, because the formula is buttery your lips will feel very hydrated. Whenever I'm in a hurry, I always like using these NYX Butter Glosses because not only do I love the coverage and pigmentation but I like how it makes my lips look and feel. One thing I would also like to mention is, because these are buttery there are going to be a little tacky on your lips, but I've found that by putting on small layers at a time it seems to feel less tacky on my lips!

I have swatches down below in order from left to right; Devils Food Cake, Strawberry Parfait, Ginger Snap, Vanilla Cream Pie, Angel Food Cake, Crème Brulee.


As far as the price point goes the glosses alone are currently priced at $4.99 for one. However online you can find some places offer a 3 piece set or a much bigger set of them! If you have never tried them before I would recommend maybe buying just one or a small 3 piece set, just to make sure you like the formula of these. As you can see in the swatches above they are very pigmented! Since its summer, I'm hoping I will start using these more often. All in all I'd absolutely recommend these to anyone! Especially if you love lip gloss or are just wanting a pigmented everyday lippie!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription