LulLu The Face Company



LuLu The Face Company



LuLu The Face Company has recently launched a cosmetic line, while bringing attention to having high quality ingredients your skin will love. I have been recently following this company a while, so when they finally launched I was so excited to try out this brand! Recently my blog has grown as far as sharing more about beauty. However, I hope that is something that interests my readers, because I have been recently loving makeup and skincare more and more lately. Before I go into my reviews on some their products I would like to say one thing I really loved from the start is the huge variety of products they have on their website! Ranging from face, lips, nails, eyes, skincare and even brushes! That's one thing I look for when it comes to makeup brands, is their a good variety of products. I don't have lots of products to review, but I still wanted to share my reviews and opinion!




Cream To Powder Foundation




Normally when it comes to trying new foundations, I'm very ify. I was actually excited to try this foundation, because I have never really tried a cream to powder foundation. When I swatched it on my arm it was very pale and light however my face is pretty pale so I was certain it would be the perfect match. I noticed right away that it was very hard to get the product on the sponge even if it was damp. Please keep in mind this is very sheer so there is not a lot of coverage. Most of the time that's the complete opposite of what I want, simply because I have acne, scars and hyper pigmentation. I think this is perfect for someone who has no skin problems or someone who doesn't mind having a very light overage foundation. Honestly this product was not for me, but I do think this would be perfect for a day on the beach, so your skin can still breathe.


Sensational Eyes




I normally don't use a eyeshadow primer or base before I apply shadows. However this has become one of my absolute all time favorite products! Every time I put makeup on, I always apply my Sensational Eyes underneath. Its in a small compact and you  just dab your fingers onto it. I think it applies amazing, it goes on smooth and provides a smooth base for your shadows. They come into different shades for different skin tones as well. If I had to pick favorites, this would definitely be one of them.

Flawless Finish Powder

I like to set my face lightly with a powder, so when I was able to try the Flawless Finish Powder I was excited to see what I was all about. I usually use a compact style powder all over. When I was trying out the loose powder, one thing I look for is, is it heavy feeling on my face or does it leave a white cast. Well no, and no! It didn't leave a white cast, but because it is a white powder it could if you use tons. I used a small fluffy brush and tapped off my excess and patted it under my eyes after I used a concealer. I was so glad that it didn't make my face feel caked or my skin feel like it couldn't breathe! It was very light, and it made my under eyes look brighter! However loose powders can get a little messy, but I absolutely recommend this especially if your in search of a new powder!


Natural Vegan Lip Color


Lipsticks are one of my favorite beauty products! I was so excited to try their lipsticks because they are made with organic oils, and natural waxes. It went on so smoothly, it glided across and the color was very pigmented which I'm so glad! I got the color night cap, its such a gorgeous fall winter color! I like to use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on my lips before I apply any type of lip products and it helps so much by creating a smooth silky base. They also have glosses and much more, I would love to try more!


Face It Facial Spray and Makeup Saver




Okay, if were talking favorites again these two would be on the top of the list! The only other makeup mist I own is the one from Elf. I was very excited to try both the Makeup Spray and Face It Facial Spray.  I absolutely loved the Facial Spray, soaking up some ingredients like Green Tea and others that help the circulation of the skin its perfect for those hot summer days when you just need a good refreshing. I carry mine in my purse specifically for days like that! The Makeup Saver, has become one of my all time favorite setting sprays. I have used it EVERY day since I got it! It makes your face look glowing and dewy, however if your looking for more of a matte look this would not be for you.


I'm so glad that I finally found out about LuLu The Face Company and was able to review some of these products for you! If I had to pick just one favorite and only one it would be the Sensational Eyes because of how dramatic it makes my eyeshadow look and stand out versus without it. I also would like to say how much I absolutely love the packaging, its very sleek and looks very high end! If you have never heard of LuLu The Face Company and this was the first time you have heard about it, I'm so excited I was able to review some of their products and tell you a little bit about the company! If you would like to purchase any products I mentioned, I have tried to leave links to the products if they are all still available above. If you would like more reviews from this company or on anything specific let me know! Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription