THRIVE by gomacro




THRIVE Bars
Ancient Seeds Superfood Nut Bar



I am so excited to bring to you a new line of natural healthy nut bars to your attention! You may remember the brand called gomacro, they have been featured on my blog a few times before! They have recently launched a new line called THRIVE Bars! I loved the last bars I tried from gomacro, so I was excited to try their new line! One thing I really loved the new line called THRIVE bars, is that they are powered by superfoods, the ingredients are grown and they are plant based protein! If you are looking for a healthy all natural bar, gomacro is definitely the way to go! I loved both lines from gomacro, but these were definitely my favorite!




One thing I really loved about the THRIVE bars, every single ingredient is organic! I know that I can now finally trust a brand and know that I'm eating real and healthy ingredients! They have 6 different flavors including: Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip, Almond Apricot, Blueberry Lavender, Ginger Lemon & Caramel Coconut.

THRIVE bars are all USDA organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, soy-free, kosher, vegan and low-glycemic! These are the perfect snack for getting in protein and for on the go! My favorite flavor is Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, although I really loved all the flavors! If you are looking for a delicious snack that is healthy and organic, gomarco is the way to go! I will leave a direct link below to where you can purchase THRIVE bars and you can learn more about them as well! Use code Thrive30 for 30% off!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription