Tomboxes

              Tomboxes 
What a girl wants, what a girl needs during that time of the month!
   
   


  Tombox is a time of the month and lifestyle subscription box designed to help you save time and money on health and beauty products. In each box, you'll get a choice of brand name tampos or pads! Along with that you get a fashionable piece of jewelry customized to your taste as well as name brand makeup and a sweet treat!
   
   When you sign up you take a quiz and you’re asked what kind of tampons or pads you would like (they have just about every brand) and what your skin type and style is. You also have the choice to double the makeup and jewelry you received for an extra $6 and you can add Gillette Venus 4PK Cartridge for $12.

Brands They Carry:

   I got the regular box, this month I received some awesome products! I received the Always Maxi pads, as well as two small suprise bags that contain jewelry and a Beautiful box containing makeup!

   For jewelry I received two bracelets a white and black with a gold chain detail as well as hoop earrings! I love the bracelets because they are very cute and trendy great to add pop to any outfit!



  I must say I was very excited about the Beautiful box, this month came with so many awesome things! Including: brow gel, eyeshadow brush, lip & cheek stain, lip gloss, black eye liner as well as a face mask and sunscreen!
   This is the first brow gel I have ever used and I have not stopped using it since! As well as the lip gloss i normally don't use a lip gloss but it is so moisturizing and makes your lips look amazing!

   I must say I really enjoy period boxes like these because I suffer from Dysmenorrhea and I have severe pain and cramps. I need boxes like these to help keep me feeling good and beautiful even though I don't feel that way! Boxes like these are great for women or young girls to help with that monthly problem! For only $10 a month this is such a great investment! This is the very first Tombox I have ever received and I LOVED it, so worth the money ! 

  If you are interested in subscribing or browsing and learning more about this service, head on over to there website! I will direct link it below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription