August Pet Gift Box

       Pet Gift Box August 2015
          Dog Days of Summer! 



       Most of you all know, my dog Sophie and I love this subscription box! For only $17.99 a month, you can have a monthly box full of goodies sent to your four legged friend! This is not only for dogs, you can also get one for your cat as we'll! In each box it contains between 5-7 maybe more items! Sometimes it just depends on the price of the items or what they are depends on how many products will be inside your box each month!
  

   In my opinion $17.99 is such a great price for this box! Sophie and I love receiving these in the mail, we both get excited! These are great little suprises for you to suprise your pet with each month! 
If you are interested in this box and would like 25%off your first box please use the code "sophie" 
    This month, we received so many great goodies and toys this month to help cool down! Some of the great goodies we received this month is: 

Puppy Chillerz Peanut Butter Jello:
Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle! This grain-free chilled dessert is naturally sweetened. Just add hot tap water, mix, and put in the fridge! I loved making these because it was so easy and Sophie loved them so much, it would have been cuter if I had bone molds! Plus these are great for bone and joint health!



Puppy Scoops Ice Cream:
I Scream, You Scream, Puppy Screams for Ice Cream! Why should the grown ups have all the fun? Share the joy of one of your favorite desserts with your four legged friend with this yummy frozen delighted formulated specially for pups! I have not made this yet, but it's so hot here in Alabama right now I plan to very soon I'm sure Sophie will enjoy this on a hot summer day! When I do make it I will add new pictures!

Fou-Stick Protect:
Gone are the days of "paw-ouchies." Made from natural ingredients including coconut oil and beeswax, a quick application provides added paw protection against hot pavement and sand! This is great I like applying it everytime I come in from taking Sophie for walks or out to potty! It's great to keep her paws and nose smooth an soft!

Frozen Pupsicle & Lifeguard Ball:
Sophie loved these toys so much! I love that the ball even can float on water, it's great to take on beach or lake days so you can have fun with your pup! Sophie loved the popcicle, it says you can even freeze it to make it cool! I haven't tried freezing it just because Sophie loves it like it is already I may have to try freezing it!



  These are all of the amazing goodies we received this month in our Pet Gift Box, it was a great box this month!

   Sophie and I love this subscription service and we love this company! For only $17.99 a month it's so so worth it! I can't explain how much we love this subscription service! Remember for 25%off your box use code "sophie" at checkout! 

  If you are interested in getting a box for your four legged friend head on over and I will link the website down below! Believe me your four legged friend will thank you!!



https://petgiftbox.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription