Elf Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette




With it being summer, I'm always looking for ways to have a fresh face. When it comes to the summer I'm looking to find ways to wear less makeup. Browsing the makeup aisles at Walmart, I come across Elf. I know a lot of people love Elf, me I haven't tried many of their products. They have such a huge variety, which is why I really love this brand! Not to mention the prices are so affordable, you definitely can't beat that! I came across the Beautifully Bare line and I seen so many products I'd love to try. I've been wanting to try some of their face palettes for the longest. So I finally bought the Natural Glow Face Palette.



I have combination skin, so I only get oily in certain places. That's one thing I hate about summer is sweating or my face being shiny. Since my face has cleared up tremendously, I've been feeling a lot more comfortable with wearing less makeup to none. When I came across this palette, I was so excited to give it a try. The three in one face palette includes a bronzer, highlighter and two blushes! It claims to be weightless with a silky soft formula. I will agree, It Is a very soft formula. Its perfect for summer, because of its weightless feel. With the mixture of matte and shimmer shades, its the perfect match to achieve a flawless look. This is the first actual face palette I've ever owned, and I honestly want more! This is not only just perfect for summer, but for anyone wanting the perfect travel palette. It's very compact and easy to take on the go. Elf has so many different face palettes, I really want to go back and buy more! I honestly wasn't expecting it to be this good, but for only $8 its amazing! Ill post swatch pictures down below!




As you can see from the swatches, they are very pigmented! They aren't chalky at all, they are very silky and smooth. I was very surprised at how long they lasted, they lasted all day and I never noticed any wear off! This is not only perfect for summer because It's so lightweight its perfect for light or medium skinned ladies. This may not work very well with dark skin tones. However the shades are buildable. For $8 this is the perfect face palette. I absolutely love the packaging as well, although it does show fingerprints It's so pretty. You can purchase at Walmart and Target as well as the Elf website. I will link down below the website. What are some of your favorite Elf products, I'd love to try more!

http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/total-face-palette?Dept=face-sets-palettes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription