Ohuhu Products



     New Released Ohuhu Products


     Some of you may remember me reviewing some products from the company Ohuhu, some of the products I have reviewed in the past from them included: Acrylic Makeup Organizer and the Monocular Telescope! I was contacted about reviewing some of there new released products and I was so excited to try them! I have 3 new products to share with you today, keep in mind there will be more posts like this coming up so there may be a part 2 and 3 or I may end up combining them all in one! If you have never heard of this company I will leave links below where you can find tons of amazing products! 


       Ohuhu Magnifying Glass Set: 


   The Magnifying Glass set from Ohuhu is perfect for anyone big or little who loves being outdoors and exploring, or maybe you just need to read close up! Whatever the reason is it is perfect to have! I love that it has 3 different magnifying sizes, they are easy to take on and off as wel! Inside of the handle is a opening where you can insert 2 AA batteries and the button on top will cut on and off the light! I definitely can't wait to take this with me on vacation this summer! 




            Ohuhu Electric Eraser 
      I honestly never knew they made electric erasers! This little guy came with 20 eraser refills as well as a brush! It's a great and handy tool to have for that artist in the family! It's also ideal for drawing, drafting, architectural plans, arts and crafts and ect. I used to take art classes in high school, oh how I wish I had this then! 




    Ohuhu Stickerless Speed Cube
       If you have never played one of these or attempted I should say your missing out! I will say this is a very mind tricky game, the goal is to twist it in all directions until all the colors match on all sides! The closest I got was 6 on one side, haha! It also came with a small pamphlet of ways you can 
play up to 3 levels with a tutorial! This is great just to play every once in a while to get your mind going! 




     These are just 3 of some of the new released products from Ohuhu, I have 3 more coming up on the blog so be on the lookout for those! I am going to link all of the products as well as the site of you are interested in any of them! Even if you are not interested in these products definitely still check out there site, because they have TONS of products you will love! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription