Essence Cosmetics




                 
One thing you may know about me by now, is that I absolutely love makeup! I love trying new makeup and learning about new makeup brands as well. I'm so excited to bring to you once again Essence Cosmetics! I have done many reviews about many of there products in the past, for some reason I feel as if I'm becoming addicted. However, this may be a new brand to you. If so, I cant wait to share my review as well as tell you more about this company! In the past the products were sent to me free for review, these products featured In this review I purchased.



Essence Satin Touch Blush



   This is one of the Essence products I was VERY shocked about. When you shop for a blush of course you want it pigmented but you also want it to be creamy and not chalky. These blushes are so soft and buttery. They have amazing pigmentation, however you wont look like a clown when you apply it. Currently they only come in two shades Satin Coral is the brighter one and Satin Love is the more rosy shade. These are the only two blushes I currently have in my collection, its because I love them that much I haven't wanted to buy any others! However Essence does have a few other types of blushes besides these, the Satin line is just some of there new arrivals! Currently priced at $2.99 on Essence, this is such a great deal in my opinion! If you haven't tried any Essence products before, this would definitely be one of my top favorites and one of my most recommended to try. These would also be great to use as shadows as well because of how great the pigmentation is, in my opinion.

https://essencemakeup.com/products/satin-touch-blush
                 

Long Lasting Lipstick in 06 Barley There




Essence never disappoints me with there lipsticks! They have many different types and formula's, this is the long lasting line in the shade Barley There. All of the lipsticks in this line are extremely creamy. If you have dry lips or just really like a moisturizing formula, these would be perfect for you. They go on so smoothly and last hours on my lips! However I do find myself applying more than once throughout the day, but only because I just love how they feel when applying. All of the lipsticks I have ever tried from this line have all been very pigmented. One thing I really like about this brand as far as lipsticks is they have such a huge line of shades that everyone will love! These are also of my all time favorites from Essence! For only $2.99 this is a HUGE must have at that price!

https://essencemakeup.com/products/longlasting-lipstick



Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss
I'm normally not to big on lip-gloss, I was very shocked about these. I really enjoyed using these a lot. They come in many different shades however the shades I have are Big Night Out its the pink shade and Glamour To Go is the brown nude shade. Normally I don't like lip gloss because they always leave a tacky and sticky feeling and always rub off, or smear. Shockingly these were VERY moisturizing because they have vitamin e in them. I paired them with a Long Lasting Lipstick from Essence, and it looked gorgeous. They stain the lips sort of leaving it shiny but NOT tacky at all. Your basically getting a pigmented lip gloss without the tacky feeling. They are also great to wear alone under a lip balm. For only $2.49, I think these are great for anyone! I thought I would be disappointed with these, but I was very surprised.

https://essencemakeup.com/products/xxxl-shine-lipgloss




I guess its safe to say I have tried a variety of Essence products. A year ago I had never heard of this brand, but now I'm so happy I have found them! I'm happy that I was able to learn about this brand from the company and also share my thoughts about these products as well as the ones in my other reviews. I'm hoping to do a Essence Must Haves so you can so my top favorite products! One of my big things I really love about this brand and one reason I recommend it so much is because its AFFORDABLE. Yes I'm sure there are products that are better than others, but because they are so affordable your honestly not losing much. I will have direct links to the products above under each one as well as the direct website link below if you are interested in any products!

                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription