Fortify My Faith Subscription Box




Fortify My Faith Subscription Box









How would you like Christian inspired items delivered to your door every month? With the Fortify My Faith subscription box, you can get them monthly! Fortify My Faith is filled with items that inspire daily Christian living by helping strengthen your faith, while discovering products from companies that operate with the love of Christ as their core value. I was very excited to try out this box, and see everything inside! I really love boxes like these, because they make great gifts for someone who may have a lot going on in life. I believe that Fortify My Faith would brighten anyone's day, no matter what someone is going through it will put a smile on your face! When purchasing this box you have 2 different options including you can subscribe or give as a gift.

-Month to Month that automatically renews $29.95
-3 Month Prepay plus save $10 for only $79.85
-6 Month Prepay plus save $20 for only $159.70


Inside of your Fortify My Faith box includes many different goodies.  They include a daily devotional magazine each month, also some handpicked items from different companies. The box I reviewed was the January box, inside came so many great gifts including;

-Mondo Bath Bomb in Peppermint Twist
-Daily Devotions- A Prayer Journal
-Everyday Blessings Calendar
-Poplar Peppermint Penguins
-Where God Guides God Provides
-Proverbs 31 Poster


I loved this box so much! A few of my favorite products I received where the Bath Bomb, and the Everyday Blessings Calendar. The bath bomb was so relaxing and smelt great as well! I'm so happy to also finally have a new calendar, its small enough to where its great for a office or to even stick in your purse! I love that every month has different quotes, and has the most gorgeous drawings on them! Also the products this month came in the cutest basket, which I'm definitely thinking about keeping and using as decorations in my home! With Fortify My Faith, each month the products change so every month is a surprise. One thing I also noticed inside the box on their information card there is a email where you can send prayer requests, which I thought is such a sweet thing! If you or anyone you know may be interested in Fortify My Faith box, I will leave the website down below! This is the perfect subscription and would be great as a gift for someone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription