Benefit Cosmetics





 Benefit Cosmetics is very well known in the makeup industry, and is new to me as well. I've seen it all over the Internet being talked about by many makeup artists, so of course I wanted to try it for myself. Before I began trying Benefit products, my makeup collection was very small and limited to all drugstore. We all know makeup is expensive, especially if its high end. I began entering giveaways and was lucky enough to win one full of Benefit Cosmetics goodies! When browsing Benefits website, there are tons of products, and I was so very excited to finally own some of those! What are some of your favorite Benefit products, or ones that you recommend? I have been using all of these products for a few months, so I've grown a strong opinion about all of them. When trying and reviewing new makeup. there are a few things I like to keep in mind when trying high end makeup. The price and would I repurchase, lasting time and is there a drug store option.



Benefit High Beam




Benefits High Beam, is very well known in the makeup industry. I was so excited when I seen this was one of the prizes. Before I received this I only owned a powder type highlighter, so I was very excited to try a liquid based highlight. One thing I noticed just by the swatch as well as first use, its a oink toned highlighter. The first time I worn it, I was very shocked. Its a very pretty pink satiny highlight. Its honestly amazing, yes AMAZING. It gives you such a gorgeous dewy look and makes your skin look so healthy like your glowing from within. It claims to be long lasting and radiant, and its right. It does have a strong smell, it reminds me of a nail polish scent. That may bother some people if you don't like strong scents, but because of how good it is I can deal with the scent. Application is very easy, you can add as little or much as you want which I like. Of course I still use my powder based highlights too, but when I'm wanting something to last all night this is where its at! It is currently priced at $12 for a mini and $26 for the full size. You can also find travel size sets of all of the High Beam products, which may be something you may be interested in however this is the only one I have tried although I'd absolutely love to own the full collection.

https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/product/high-beam-liquid-highlighter-travel-size-mini


BOI-ING Full Coverage Concealer



When I'm searching for a great concealer, I want something with great coverage and very light weight. When I first got these products, this is one of the last products I tried out, I guess because I had never really tried a cream based concealer. I have acne, scarring and a lot of hyper pigmentation, I never really thought a cream based product would provide good enough coverage to hide my imperfections. I've been using this for around 2 months NON STOP! I was absolutely shocked at how well it covers. It covers everything from dark circles, acne, scars and much more! I imagined it to be really thick, but its actually very thin. It feels very light on my skin, which I really like. It seems like it would actually last a long time, however because its a cream concealer in a pot, it may get gross from using your finger but I that's how I apply. Although you could use a small brush, I find using my fingers it looks a lot better. They come in 5 shades. By looking at the shade ranges, it seems like it would work for any skin tone! Benefit is currently offering 25% off all concealers. This is currently priced at $15 which is a AMAZING DEAL! If you have never tried this, I absolutely recommend 100%!


https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/product/boi-ing-full-coverage-concealer


Benefit Team Porefessional Kit


I have been seeing this everywhere for a long time. Before I started getting a lot more into makeup, I never used a primer. Now realizing my skin and all of my imperfections, I should have been using one a long time ago. I was very excited to try out all of the goodies inside of this kit! It comes with the original Porefessional as well as the Porefessional Matte Rescue and the Its Potent Eye Cream. I use the Porefessional, it works so well at smoothing out my skin. With my having dry skin and acne and scars it provides me a smooth canvas. I haven't tried the Matte Rescue, because normally I like a normal satin or dewy look. I really love using the eye cream because it always makes my eyes look so much brighter and I look more awake! I've been looking on both Sephora and the Benefit website and I currently cant find it or the price. Individually the original Porefessional is $49 for value size, $41 medium and $12 for the travel. The Matte Rescue is $28 and they Potent Eye Cream is $34 for the original size.



When it comes to brows we have days where they look good, and they look bad. This was the first time I had ever really heard of a brow primer before I received this. The Browvo Conditioning Primer helps to sooth and condition the brows. It will help extend the wear of your brow product. Containing keratin and soy it helps the brows look fuller and thicker. At first I was not sure how great it would actually work, however I use it daily whenever I put makeup on. I do notice they look darker and my eyebrows look a lot better when I use it. The applicator is very soft and its very easy to use. One twist per brow and you smooth it over your brows. This is priced at $28 on Benefits website. Honestly I don't think it's worth the price, there are plenty of eyebrow primers out there cheaper. I do really love the packaging however.

https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/product/browvo


Long Lasting Powder Eyeshadow




One of my favorite beauty products are eyeshadow and lip products. This is the first eyeshadow I have tried from Benefit. I was sort of curious as far as how good it was, since it's supposed to be considered a long lasting formula. With 12 wearable shades from matte, satin and sheen they have you covered. I have the shade Call Me Bluff. I really liked the color, its a light pink and peachy shade. They are currently priced at $20 and honestly other than really liking the color, I don't think one shadow is worth the price. Its very light so you do need to build up the color to make it more brighter and see able. This out off all of the products I was the most disappointed about.

https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/product/longwear-powder-shadow


I have been using all of these products for a few months, so I've grown a strong opinion about all of them. I really loved many of them, and of course there were a few I was sort of disappointed about. Benefit Cosmetic products are pretty expensive, some of them are worth the price however there are some I wouldn't buy. I really enjoyed trying all of them out. What are some of your favorite Benefit products? I really hope you all enjoyed my review, I have many more makeup reviews coming up this month so be on the lookout!

XoXo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellapierre Cosmetcs

Perfect Pout Lipstick

MunchPak Snack Subscription